Friday 27 August 2010

Recent projects

Hello,
I've been busy since our holiday and thought I'd show you a few of the bits and pieces I've been working on...
Firstly topping up on lavender pillows ready for the next Vintage Market in Bridport this Sunday.


A nice waxed pine wardrobe just needed some chicken wire and pretty fabric to finish off the door.




Found a super little cot the other day crying out for some cosy bedding. Here it is complete with pastel striped mattress, pillow and sheet, a wool blanket and patchwork quilt to top it off!

Love the transfers!


Furniture wise I've been selling loads of beds so spent an afternoon sanding and waxing these three sleigh beds in my dad's garden. Roll on the day when we have room to do this kind of thing in our own garden (and so says my dad too!).

One lucky little owner will be having his bed delivered tomorrow morning! More news on little bed customers next time.
Enjoy your Bank holiday weekend wherever you're spending it. Fingers crossed for some sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. I love to read your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...