Friday 26 November 2010

Last minute making

Only a week to go now until my first Christmas Coffee Morning at De Danann and I'm busy restocking T-shirts. Just finished orders placed at Poundbury and now trying to refill the rail ready for next weekend. If you're after a particular size let me know before I make up the last few.
There are retro Sport ones for boys (or girls).

and Flower Fairies for girls (or boys?)


Also finished covering this sweet little ironing board in an old Cath Kidston print. Perfect for your little domestic goddess.


Just a couple of the many stockings I've made. Also some with vintage fabric trims such as Noddy.

Hope to see you next weekend!
Saturday 10-12, De Danann Antique Centre, London Rd, Dorchester, DT1 1NF
15% off for cash and cheque purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. I love to read your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...