Saturday 19 March 2011

Yum, Pussy Willow!

A little while ago I gave you a sneak peak of one of my latest makes for the smallest Jammer's bedroom.
Well here they are in full glory... her long awaited Pussy Willow curtains! I was lucky enough to find this pair in a shop in Bridport last year. At that point we didn't have a house to hang them in but I knew we'd find one with the right size windows eventually... Just had to lengthen them with a bit of spotty fabric.
Pussy Willow has to be my favourite children's fabric and I've got a waiting list of people wanting me to make things from it. I promised the smallest Jammer we'd make some things for her room first and then some things to sell. So this is what she got.
A memo board we've not got round to putting up yet!

A collection of cushions in all three colours. I bought a little bit more of the pink from Donna
http://thefabricofmylife.blogspot.com at Talent for Textiles last weekend. Not made a bolster cushion before but quite pleased with how it turned out.

Some bunting of course.


And finally a little bit of colour each framed!


One happy Jammer! Now I've just got to finish the quilt I've started...


and then I promise I'll make some things to sell with the rest of it!






Web Pages referring to this page


Link to this page and get a link back!




4 comments:

  1. O what gorgeous fabric! And what a great job you've done creating such a beautiful room for your daughter! The dotty fabric goes so well with it! God bless, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous fabric and the things you've made look fab, a lovely girly bedroom.
    Hen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it's really beautiful.:-) Stina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh how beautiful, you clever girl! I love to see all those pussy willow colours together! Looking forward to seeing what you do with the Easter fabric you bought :-)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. I love to read your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...