Saturday 25 June 2011

Latest makes for Bridport

It's been a busy old day here with a lovely visit from my auntie and her two small grandaughters. Just loaded up my van with some bits for the Bridport Vintage Market tomorrow and thought I'd share this week's makes quickly with you. Sadly it's been a bit dull here weather wise, so not very bright pictures I'm afraid!
UPDATE - horse memo, pink cushion and dress sold - thank you!

Blue heart lavender pillows sold - thank you!



A customer order - nearly complete!
And a patchwork baby blanket for my new niece to be! Only 4 days late so far... hurry up little one.
Have a lovely sunny Sunday whatever you're up to!

4 comments:

  1. It all looks gorgeous, I hope you have a great day, I think the sun might shine! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it goes well and the sun shines as you have some lovely things.
    Hen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh such loveliness! You are a very talented lady! Hope you have a wonderful day! Love Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there, I came over here via bobo bun. I spent many happy times in Bridport when I was younger- Dorest is a beautiful county. I am so impressed with what you make, you are so talented. Jo

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. I love to read your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...