Saturday 7 December 2013

New ventures

Firstly a huge thank you to all you virtual customers out there. I've been overwhelmed this year by the email, fb, blog and IG requests for my makes! I'm now often found hanging out at the Post Office on my days off.
Another little venture has been selling via a rather lovely shop Magpie in Poundbury, Dorchester.
They have just opened a children's shop next door to their main store and I'm thrilled they are stocking my cushions and some other bits. If you're local it's well worth a visit. Lots of lovely things - perfect for present shopping!

I was even more thrilled when they messaged last weekend for more stock!
So I've been making like mad to fill the shelves..
Love this sweet pink fabric with kitch 50's kittens and ducklings
This atomic style animal print is always a favourite
Can never get enough Noddy in blue
or white!
Using up scraps to make some mini lavender bags for Custard Hall
All backed in old wool.
This was an order for a lovely lady who wanted 6 pillows all with the bird design.
And finally this lovely chap arrived too late for the old toys post last week but spotted on good old Facebook was on his way to a new life in Devon within 24 hours!
So THANK YOU virtual friends and customers!
xXx 


10 comments:

  1. Your work is absolutely lovey and those fabrics are just so joyful - great for a child's room but totally nostalgic for an adult. I am not surprised the shop needs more stock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, your work is perfection!!!! Glad to see the support out there for you and there's going to be a lot of happy little souls out there with beautiful handmade pillows to rest their tiny little heads on!!! Have a happy weekend!!!
    Love
    AMarie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. There is something so special about a gift that is so beautifully handmade. Thanks again for your parcel to Ireland. I know where I will be shopping if I ever get back to lovely Dorset.
    Shauna. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wares are always so lovely! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where on earth do you manage to find such lovely fabric?! Love the lavender pillows as well x Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pleased I have found your little blog through IG and I love your makes. I am not at all surprised that you spend your days hanging out at the Post Office, quite the trend setter!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not surprised your makes fly off the shelves! I love the vintage fabrics you use and your lovely ideas. The dog is gorgeous, no wonder he was snapped up straight away.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Arggh! missed him (I don't do facebook) how woolly dog is he, but I'm very happy with the lovely ted you sent (may give him a new pair of trousers) thank you very much. Not surprised they asked for a re stock of your cushions they're lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so pleased your makes are being loved and appreciated as they should! I think it's your use of vintage fabric and eye for colour that makes them stand out from the others. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas my dear friend
    Bless
    Nina***

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. I love to read your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...