Tuesday 24 April 2012

The 100th one

My oh my, my 100th post!
What have I been whittering on about?
Well most recently the Bridport Vintage Fair, which was a great success on Saturday. It was lovely to meet some fellow bloggers. Thanks for introducing yourselves. So funny when you have no idea what someone will look like but have been reading their diary for ages. I wish I'd asked you wear a carnation or something! I met the lovely Julie from Aunt Jane's Attic for the first time as well as Safia from Honey.Bumble.
Talking of Safia she has some photos of the day on her blog. I'm hoping she doesn't mind me pinching the ones of my stall as I didn't take my camera!
 I hate having my photo taken so had to plump the lavender pillows to avoid a full on face shot.
Well once it was all over I thought I could either unpack the van or head for the coast. What a choice. We headed down to Burton Bradstock for the last few dry minutes of Sunday morning before this horrendous weather set in, for what looks like the week.

 
 
 
 Youngest Jammer learning how to skim stones.
 
 Emily Button came with us and bagged herself a boy, of sorts.
Anyway after 100 posts I've decided that once I hit 100 followers a giveaway will be the order of the day so watch this space...


10 comments:

  1. Your stall looks lovely - lots of wonderful goodies!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your goodies look lovely & the seaside looks great fun. When is the next vintage fair in Bridport? I'm hoping to go one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats so exciting congratulations......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely seaside photos - i love the expression on your gorgeous daughters face xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your lovely photos of Dorset.Tony has just been looking through all the ones we took when we were down your way.We have a fab one of Durdle Door and some of the lovely ammonite pavement at Lyme Regis. You are so lucky to live in such a picturesque part of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ellie, just wanted to say it was lovely to meet you on Saturday, nice to put a face to us Bloggers, you had a lovely stall. Great pictures of Burton Bradstock, my car goes for a service and MOT on Monday at Burton Bradstock, so will have some quiet time down by the sea while its done. Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. 100 posts hurray! Lovely pics:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your stall was really lovely Ellie, I wish I could of had more time to take more pictures and have a better look. My boys just weren't in the mood for browsing vintage goodies (they'll learn in time ;)..)
    Your pictures are really making me want to take a stroll on the beach, I wish the April showers would realise it's nearly may and leave! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done on your 100th post Ellie! Your stall looks so lovely, and I enjoyed the delightful Dorset pictures.
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your stall looks great, I hope you sold lots of your lovely things. Great photos of the beach, they make me so homesick for the south coast.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. I love to read your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...